Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring - My Favorite Time of Year

I love the spring! My birthday happens to be the 1st offical day of spring and I love that!! I love when we can open the windows and play outside to the warm day and the cool evenings! I cannot wait for Spring to get here this year because we will be living in our new house. I cannot wait to see how our lives calm down a bit as we get settled outside of the busy city that we have been living in all our lives. We are so blessed to be where we are right now in our lives. Our boys have blessed us more than we ever dreamed and I honestly don't know what we did without them in our family. I am more in love with my husband than I ever have been and I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my days with him taking care of me! He is the perfect example of a provider to our children. I pray that my boys will have as good as a work ethic as their father. As for me, I am striving daily to be a better wife and mom to my family. I think the role that I have in this family is very important and I want to provide a loving and fun atmosphere in my home. Needless to say I CANNOT WAIT TILL MARCH 21ST, the day we close on our house!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Prather said...

Jess, I am so proud for you and your family! You are so blessed!!! It seems like just yesterday we were sitting at your house as little girls, "planning" our life! Could we have ever imagined that things would be as wonderful as they are?? I am so excited for you guys and the new house, you will love being out in the country, it is so nice!! You will make many many memories there!!! Love ya!