Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anna Katherine Perdue

Our Pastor and his wife live just 2 miles away from us and with her being 9 months pregnant we told them to call us and we would take care of their 2 boys, Jake and Judd, if she went into labor in the middle of the night. Last night I got a call from Stephanie about 10pm saying she might be in labor and when the phone rang again at 12:37am I knew that it was the real deal! So I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth and arrived at their house by 12:45. They left a few minutes after I got there and arrived at the hospital about 1:20. Not more than 30 minutes later she gave birth to the sweetest little girl, Anna Katherine Perdue at 1:54am. No time for any drugs, Stephanie did awesome!!!!! I am very proud of her and I am very thankful for their friendship.

No comments: