Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nascar

I never thought that I would have a child that would be into Nascar, but of course I do now!! Cooper is very into Nascar these days and loves to watch the races on TV. He knows a ton of the drivers and we have a ton of their cars. He knows what company sponsors the car and everything! So driving down the road today we saw a real race car sitting in the grass in front of a store so I pulled over and took his pic with the car. He wanted to get in and drive it! So here is my big guy by the race car!




2 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

How funny!

thejae said...

These are SO COOL!!! Coop, I thought I'd get to see your Nascar bandaid too in the Disney on Ice pics! What a fun outing! You make a great Nascar fan! A couple of weeks ago, I saw a Nascar being hauled down the road on the back of a truck....it struck me as odd. I never thought about how they got TO the race track...I guess I thought they just drove the cars from race to race...! :)

Y'all are awesome! Give my sister a hug from me next time you see her! I love you guys so much!

Hugs, Aunt Julie :) xoxoxoxxxx