Monday, October 6, 2008

Meet Donut

Yesterday we got to church and as I was walking up to the doors on the nursery side I heard barking, sounded like a puppy. The I saw the cutest puppy chained to the fence by the playground. Other people were around and had noticed her sitting there as well. So we went over and someone had just dropped her off hoping that some nice person would take her home. So I went inside and asked them if they knew who's dog this was. No one knew where she came from or anything. So of course I called Jon and told him to meet me in the nursery. We went outside and he smiled and said, "You want her don't you" then I say, "OF COURSE!!!!" I LOVE dogs!!! So Renee, a wonderful lady at the church, took care of her while we were in church. When we got out everyone wanted to know what we had named her but we hadn't even thought that far! But Cooper heard them ask and he said, "DONUT!" So we have a cute little golden retriever mix named Donut! She is a good puppy and Griz likes her alot! Here are a few pics of her on her first day with us...





1 comment:

Shannon said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love her already!