Monday, May 11, 2009

We are READY....

We are so ready to go to the beach! Last night we started a pile of floaties, sunscreen, bathing suits and more fun things for the beach and the boys were so excited. We are leaving Saturday morning and I cannot wait to get my feet it the sand.

Things have been busy around here lately. It feels like we are always doing something so it will be very nice to escape reality for a week. But I get to keep up my running while on vacation but that is ok because I really enjoy it. We are now running 4.6 miles and hope to be at 5 miles by the time I leave. I never knew I would love to run as much as I do now. It just feels so good!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of the boys playing with their beach things.



Sitting in their beach chairs

Had to try on their bathing suits once they saw me get them out



No comments: