Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

6 years ago today I was saying "I do" to the man God had made just for me!

I cannot imagine my life without Jonathan Kenney. In 6 years we have lived in 3 homes, had 2 dogs, had 2 babies and now with our 3rd on the way we can look back and see how God has worked in our lives as a couple. I am so thankful that Jon kept after me when I didn't know what to do. God knew what He was doing. I don't know what else to say except that I love him more today than I did 6 years ago and I am truly blessed by having him in my life. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for our family. Here is a pic from our rehearsal dinner 6 years ago, Jon was 21 and I was only 19. We look like little kids!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Happy Anniversary! By the way, you were little kids. Babies having babies! HA!

Thankful for your friendship.

Ava Grace Photography said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to be a part of your family!