Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

As I sit here tonight very tired and ready for bed I just can't stop thinking about Mother's Day tomorrow. It's still hard for me to believe that God chose me to be the Mom to Cooper and Colton. I never take that for granted and as Caden is just kicking all of my insides I am so thankful to be pregnant. I am not one that enjoys it much at all but this pregnancy has been the best out of the 3 so that is something I am very thankful for.

If you would have told me 8 years ago when I was graduating High School that I would be married for 6 years and expecting our 3rd child at the age of 26 I don't know if I would have thought that possible. But God has truely blessed me beyond what I could have ever imagined. He gave me the most amazing husband in this world and 2 of the sweetest and most handsome boys that I have ever seen. I lately have been just so thankful for everything that we do have and I pray I never take anyone of my boys for granted. I cannot wait to meet our precious baby boy and hold him in my arms but until then I will try and enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant.

Thank you Lord for choosing me to be a Mom to these precious children You have given me. I pray that I will always be led by You in raising them in a Godly manner.

No comments: