Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend with Grandma

This weekend my Aunt Marsha and Grandma came in town from KS to come watch the Air Show. My Grandma loves planes and so she had to come watch the Blue Angels. We had a great time with them and Jeremy and Brandi also came in town so our whole family was together. They all came out to watch the boys play soccer Saturday morning then we went to lunch and headed to the Air Show. After that we had everyone come to our house for dinner. Here are some pics from our day. I love the ones of the boys with their Great Grandma! She is 93 so its very special to me that my boys get to spend time with her!!

Coop with Great Grandma
Colton with Great Grandma
Only one I could get of all 3
Us with Grandma, Jeremy & Brandi
Aunt Marsha took this pic of our family, Coop's being crazy but other than that it was pretty good :)

No comments: