Saturday, May 31, 2008

3 Years Ago...

Three years ago Jon and I were at the hospital awaiting the arrival of our first child! We had no idea really how much our lives would change from that day forward and what a HUGE blessing he would be in our lives. Cooper was born at 2:46 in the afternoon and he took our breath away. What a cute little guy he was and now he is 3 years old already. I cannot believe it. I thank God everyday I get to stay at home with him and see him grow and learn new things all the time. He is so carefree and has the best personality! I love to see him get all excited and today he knows that it's his birthday so hopefully we can show him today just how much he means to us. He is an AWESOME addition to our family. And a great Big Brother I might add :) I will post pics of his parties whenever I get a chance.

No comments: