Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Been A While

Well it has been a while since I last posted anything. Just an update on us...we are in the middle of completely redoing our kitchen. We are painting now then painted our cabinets, getting new countertops, getting tile floor, putting up a tile back splash and getting all matching appliances. I have no idea how long this whole process will take but I am ready for it to be done. Painting with the boys here during the day is kinda difficult and I really don't think we should be smelling this everyday :) I am so excited about the way it will look when we are all finished! Then its time to paint the living room and the master bedroom and bath! I don't think we will have any free time for a while. We are doing good. I just cannot believe that my baby boy will be 3 years old this month!!! Life goes by so fast. Well I just wanted to give everyone an update on us.

No comments: