Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jon

Today is my husband's birthday! I love birthdays!!! I get very excited when mine is coming up and I now have 3 more to get excited about with my husband and boys. I just wanted to write and say how grateful I am for my husband. He has always been the Godly leader in our home, our provider, and my best friend. I do not know what I ever did without him in my life! I love him so much more today than I did 5 years ago. God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent my man to our church. I respect him and all that he does for our family and for our church. He is a great man and I am very proud to say he is MINE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

1 comment:

thejae said...

Awwww....this is such an awesome post....Hugs to everyone, and tell Hi to Cooper from Aunt 'Juju'..haha! I love y'all! Happy Birthday Jon!

xox Aunt Julie