Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Slow Down

Our lives have slowed down quite a bit now, which is very nice!!! I am a schedule person and it's nice to be at home and able to do our routine. Philip and Savannah get married this weekend and we are so excited to be a part of it. Jon is Philip's Best Man, I am a bridesmaid, and Cooper is the Ring Bearer. We will definately be looking good but I am just praying that Cooper will do ok walking down the isle. Friday night we will see how the test run goes :) But I think that everyone knows that with a 3 year old you really have no idea what is going to happen! On another note our new Wednesday night services at church start tonight. Its called Worship at the Pointe and Clay Crosse will be there for a concert. I am really excited about the changes in our church!! I am so happy to serve there along with Jon. On Sunday nights I am teaching Sparks in AWANA. I have the Kindergardners, I don't even know if I spelled that right so it should be interesting with me being their teacher! Haha! Just a little recap of whats going on but I will definately post pics from the wedding as soon as I can. Just say a prayer Saturday at 2 for everyone! I am sure it will be beautiful! We love you Philip and Savannah!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh, Cooper will be the best little ring bearer ever! He will be precious