Thursday, April 2, 2009

Priscilla Shirer

A group of ladies from our church went to Redemption 2009 with Pricilla Shirer last weekend. It was a great event and I enjoyed getting away with the girls for a change! When it was over on Saturday my Pastor's wife and I had the chance to get our picture made with Priscilla. Enjoy! The picture of the cookie is my favorite part of the day I think! Since I was already downtown I had to go get my cookie. I love them so much and it tasted amazing! Anyone need to go downtown for anything?!?!


6 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

The cookie, the fellowship and the picture were tons of fun, but the stroll through downtown ranks at the bottom of my list. However, I still think the three shots of Jesus is priceless.

I am scared because I am downtown and hungry for a cookie, I am downtown because and I scared and hungry for a cookie. (Is that one? I crack myself up)

Jessica Kenney said...

You crack me up! I think its a great one! Haha!

Stephanie Perdue said...

Let me try this again. Hopefully, i will sound like I know how to speak correctly.
I am scared because I am downtown and hungry for a cookie, I am downtown because I am scared and hungry for a cookie.

Shannon said...

Ok, I have never had one of those cookies...but I will have to have one soon! We'll call it a pregnancy craving. =)

brandi mcgroom said...

Were do you get one of those cookies I have to go??!!

Jessica Kenney said...

It is the old Big Foot Lodge downtown, they changed the name to Kooky Kanuk or something like that. But it is AMAZING!!!!!