Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 2

Well here we are 2 days into this and Colton is doing Amazing!!!

I went shopping with my mom today and my WONDERFUL husband stayed with Colton and sat by the potty most of the day but I think they had fun.

I was very nervous about taking him to church tonight but I packed a bag with 3 sets of clothes in case he just didn't go for it.

I went to his class and HE WAS IN THE SAME CLOTHES I BROUGHT HIM IN!!!!!!!

He went potty twice with his teacher. He loves those ladies and they do an incredible job with our kiddos.

So Day 2 is a success!!! I am so impressed with how well he is doing! He is just growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

way to go colton!!!!


i really hope Jack is as easy to potty train as he is! i'm a little terrified of the thought of potty training!!!