Monday, November 16, 2009

Doing Well

I dont remember what happened day 4 and so on but we are into our second week and he is doing awesome! I am glad that diapers are gone for at least 7 months! :)

Colton and I are enjoying a rainy Monday by staying in our pjs and taking naps!

We are excited that Cooper is out of school all next week and we get him for 9 days! I am sure by the end of the 9 days I will be ready for him to go back b/c he is a bundle of energy 24/7. And he LOVES school, I mean LOVES school! His teachers are wonderful and we couldn't have asked for a better first year!

Not much going on this week but that is a good thing b/c next week is crazy with Thanksgiving. We love getting to hang out with both of our families and this year for the first time we are doing them on different days so we can spend more time with each one!

We have so much to be thankful for and today I am thankful to be expecting our 3rd baby. Didn't know if this would ever happen or when it would happen but we are extremely happy and even though I am sick, I am thankful that our baby is growing!

No comments: