Sunday, December 20, 2009

Basketball

Cooper has started playing basketball for church. This is his favorite sport and has been I think since before he could walk. He has waited years to play and finally has the chance.

Last Saturday was his first game and he loved it! He scored 2 points and was just thrilled to be out on the court.

Yesterday when he woke up and was getting dressed for his game he told me he was going to score 20 points and dunk it. I said, we'll see about that.

Before I go into the next part, I was the only one at the game. Colton had a fever, so Jon said he would stay home with him and no one else from our families were there. I didn't have the video camera b/c it wasn't working so....

Cooper scored 28 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was incredible! I love watching him play and it just makes me so happy to see him in his element and loving every minute of it! Basketball was a huge part of my life growing up and I am excited to get to watch my son enjoy it as well!

What a great kid! Wish I could post some pics.

No comments: