Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know sometimes I forget all that I have to be thankful for and focus on the negative so today I thought I would write a few things that I am extremely grateful for...

* my God who is so faithful to me
* a house with working heat for my family
* 2 working cars even though one doesn't have heat, they both work!
* a son who is doing awesome in school
* a son who is growing like a weed at home
* a precious baby growing in my belly, come on Jan.25! We want to know who you are!
* an incredible church that we get to serve along an amazing staff
* A HUSBAND WHO IS THE MOST AMAZING MAN THAT GOD BLESSED ME WITH, I COULDN'T DO LIFE WITHOUT HIM!!!

I know there are probably thousands more but that is good for now.

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

sweet post! i'm so excited for you & January 25th!! that's not far away at all!!! i know you are so excited!! love you girl!