Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lovin' Life

We are all doing great here at our house. Caden is amazing and is on his schedule and sleeping 10-6 every night! What a blessing! He is so precious and I hold him all day...if you try to put him in his swing he screams. O well! He loves his momma, what can I say? He will be too big too fast so I am gonna enjoy all of his sweetness while I can!

The older boys are still doing awesome and loving their little brother. They are huge helps and I am having so much fun with my 3 boys!

I am so sad that its almost the middle of July and Coop goes back to school so soon. I have loved having him at home and I will miss him alot when that time comes. He is so excited about starting school and I am excited with him, he loves Brighton Elementary and so do we. We are praying for the teacher that he will get. We were spoiled with Ms.Katie last year and we are praying this next one is just as great.

Just a little update on whats going on at the moment. I will update with new pics of Caden, he is already changing so much! But he is still so big! :)

1 comment:

Ashley Fisher :) said...

Praise the Lord for a good sleeper!! :) How did you do it? Do you do Babywise?