Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!



Here is my oldest son about to head out to his first day of Kindergarten!! I cannot believe that he is that old! He went to Brighton Elementary School last year for Pre-K and LOVED it! We were spoiled rotten by his teachers and have prayed all summer that he would get a great teacher this year as well. I met Ms.Joy last week and she seems really sweet. Cooper has 2 kids in his class this year that were in his class last year so that will help that he knows a couple of kids. He is such a sweet kid and I love him so much. I have very much enjoyed him home with us over the summer. I will miss him alot but I am happy that he actually enjoys school. Something that makes me happy is that I still have 2 very sweet boys at home with me! What will I ever do when they all leave me?!?!?

I haven't mentioned how much Colton will miss his big brother! They play together all the time and have a great relationship! Colton had to have his pic taken with Coop on his first day. It was very hot outside so the lense was fogging up for the pics but I LOVE this picture of them!


And here is Coop with Ms.Joy right before we left. He did great and was so excited! When he got home he was all smiles! I am so glad he loves school!

No comments: