Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

I am very excited about 2009. There are so many things that will happen this year...
*Jon and I's 5th wedding anniversary
*my 25th birthday
*Cooper's 4th birthday
*Colton's 2nd birthday
I cannot believe that Jon and I will be celebrating very soon our 5th anniversary. I love him more today than I did 5 years ago but I will save the rest for Feb.14! I will be 25 in March and that is crazy to me. I know it is not old at all but I just can't believe it! I am going to try to get into the best shape I have been for a long time this year and I will keep you updated on that. I am wanting to get a Wii Fit and see if that will help but I am just wanting to eat healthier and exercise more and pass that on to my boys. Cooper will be 4 and he could possibly be starting school in the fall and I have many feelings about all of that! Colton will turn 2 at the end of this year and I cannot wait to see how his personality comes out throughout this year. We are hoping for a family beach trip with my family this summer and that would be a blast because the boys have never been...and it just happens to be my FAVORITE place in the world! I could live there. Just the sound of the waves and the sand in my feet! Can't get any better than that. And now my favorite New Year's resolution is to seek to know God more than I ever have. I need him more and more. I cannot get through a day without him and I cannot be the wife and mom to my children without him there guiding me and showing me how to do it. I do not know how people go through their whole life without him. I just couldn't do it and I am aiming high on this one because it is the only one that will last forever. If anyone has any books or studies that would help please let me know. I am very excited to see what 2009 will bring for our family.

No comments: