Thursday, January 1, 2009

North Carolina

We have been home a couple of days now but I needed to write about our trip to NC before I move on to 2009. We got to go to Jon's grandparents house on Christmas day and spend time with his whole family. It was alot of fun. The boys did excellent in the car and they did a great job finding things to play with while we where there. I loved seeing Cooper and Great Grandpa together. Since I don't have a Grandpa still living it was very neat to see them together. Great Grandma had all the boys favorite foods and they felt like they were at home! I would love to have the chance to take the boys again. We got home about 7 Tuesday night. We were all very tired and happy to be home with our dogs :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You need to post the pictures from your camera - I'm sure you've got some good ones.

Sarah said...

By the way, the Mystery blogger is Sarah - I forgot to sign in.