Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturdays...

I love Saturdays when we get to wake up and just stay at home all day and not have any plans. I think every weekend in Feb. we have something so this is our last day of peace but Colt has an ear infection. He had one a month ago on his birthday and now has one again. Lots of friends have had to put tubes in their children b/c of this and I am praying that he doesn't get another one next month! Poor guy. He is doing great today though, playing and having a great time chasing Coop. I love my family and couldn't be happier with our life right now. God has truly blessed us and I don't think I go a day without thanking Him for all that He has given to me, a Godly husband to lead our family, 2 precious sons that I love so much! What would we do without them?!?! I love being a wife and a mom! Staying home with my children is worth every second of the crying, screaming, fighting, smiling, and laughing b/c they will be off to school way too fast!

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

i love those saturdays too! they are the best! we have got to get together this summer! love you!