Monday, March 1, 2010

Grizzlies Game

Tonight I got to take Cooper to the Grizzlies game with my Mom, Dad, and brother. Cooper absolutely loves to go to the games and has since he was 4 months old! Jeremy called me earlier today and said he had an extra ticket so I said sure.

When I picked Cooper up from school and told him that as soon as Dad got home we were leaving to go to the game he got SO excited! For the next 2 hours this is all I heard, "Are we leaving now?" "When is Dad gonna be home?"

Jon got home and I had him take a pic of us before we left and of course Colton wanted in one also. Cooper didn't have his Grizzlies jersery on yet b/c he didn't want it to get dirty before we got to the game.

 


 


We got to the game and had seats about 10 rows up at center court and my son was having a ball. He said hey look, pointing to the Jumbo Tron and there he was!!!! He was too cute and just waving and showing off his Grizzlies jersery. He was so tired by the time we got home about 11 and it was definately hard waking him up the next morning for school!

What a fun night with my oldest!

No comments: