Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Madness...

Well this is just a few highlights from my Monday...

It all started when I laid down to take a nap while Colton did today because Cooper and I are going to the Grizzlies game tonight and I knew I needed to have had some extra sleep to stay up late tonight. My alarm was set for 2 b/c we leave about 2:20 to get Cooper from school. My alarm went off perfect and I thought I have a couple more minutes and then Praise the Lord I got a text at 2:24 and I went in to PANIC mood. I jump out of bed and run upstairs and grab Colton and we fly to school to get Cooper, we were a few min. late but there was still 1 child left to be picked up. My heartrate started to slow down on the way home...

The boys ate a snack when we got home and then we went up to get ready for our early bathtime since we wouldn't be home tonight. I asked Cooper to go to his room to get undressed and ready for the bath while Colton and I washed his hands from his snack. We got Colton washed and I told him to come in to his room to get undressed and about that time Cooper started crying. He had jumped on the end of his door and hurt his thigh. He was crying so I was trying to figure out what happened. Then I heard Colton crying in the bathroom. So I tell Cooper your fine and finish doing what I asked you to do. I walk in the bathroom to see Colton in the tub with all of his clothes on!! So I get him out soaking wet and to the boys room where they were both crying and I finally got them ready for a bath!

Needless to say within 30 min. my wonderful Monday went down the tubes fast. But I had to post about it before I forgot the craziness of these days with small children. I am sure when Caden gets here there will be much more excitement!

I am excited to get to spend some time with Cooper tonight. I will post about the game later.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh No Jessica! That sounds terrible. Is this what I have to look forward to?