Thursday, March 18, 2010

Circus!

Well today was a first for me. I went on my first field trip with Coop's school. I cannot believe that I am old enough to have a child in school and that my oldest son is old enough to be in school! It feels like yesterday when he was born and in 2 months he will be 5 years old! Time has flown but back to our field trip...

We all met in the cafeteria and then piled onto the school bus. I don't remember the last time I was on a bus like that. I could have gotten sick from all the bouncing that we did but seeing my son smile like he did today was worth all of it. He was so excited that I was able to go with him and seeing him with all his friends was so neat. They all just love him and all I heard all day long was, Hey Cooper, Cooper look, Theres Cooper. He has the sweetest spirit and I pray that he will always have that.

The circus was fun and crazy. I think they ate the whole time we were there but they had a blast and so did I. Getting to spend time with just Cooper is rare these days and I am sure they will get harder once Caden is here so I greatly enjoyed my day!

Colton was at a friends and did great. I sure did miss that little guy!

No comments: