Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Week!

Thanks for the info on my new blog look. Maybe one day I can get around to fixing the top but for now my Sunflowers will do just fine. They are my favorite flower and I love looking at them.

This week Cooper is home on Spring Break and it is Monday morning and I am already loving having him home with me. I miss him so much when he is at school. The boys are playing so well together and hopefully we will have a fun week.


Next on the list....Saturday my brother is getting married!!!! I am so excited for him and Brandi and can't wait to see how beautiful she will look on Saturday. All my boys will be dressed up and I can't wait to get pics of them! All the fun starts Friday morning and will continue all weekend and we are excited about seeing all of our family that is coming in town.

Hopefully I will get a chance to write again soon...

No comments: