Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Been A While

I have not been on my computer much lately and my lack of blogging shows for it. We have been busy around here. Cooper has started his 3rd soccer season and this time he is on the Hornets! Colton is talking up a storm. He got a late start but is really making up for lost time.

I had my 26th birthday and Jon and I got to spend the day together and that was very nice.

I am now 29 weeks and cannot believe that my precious baby Caden will be here in just a little over 2 months! Cooper is so ready to meet him and hold him. And so am I. I am ready to not get up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom only to get back in bed and not be able to go to sleep. I know that we will be up with Caden but I wish I had a better excuse for now. I cannot get comfortable at all while I sleep. Mostly because I LOVE to sleep on my stomach and that of course doesn't work at the moment so I just toss and turn. My hips hurt daily and I can definately tell that they have spread which is exciting because we are getting close but it just doesn't feel good.

I will post pics from our church Easter Egg Hunt and pics of the boys on Easter, might put one up of me ...

No comments: