Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Colton!

9 Months Old


Wow! I cannot believe you are three years old today! It feels like yesterday I was at the doctor trying to figure out why we could not get pregnant again and after a year and a half we finally found out we were pregnant! You are definately a blessing from the Lord and the most handsome 3 year old out there. Everyone says you are a pretty boy because of those dimples!!! You melt my heart when you just come up and tell me that you love me. You love your big brother and want to play with everything he is and you act so big sometimes that it makes me sad. You are an amazing big brother to Caden. You tickle him and tell him you love him all day long and I love that and so does he! Your Dad and I pray for you daily wanting you to accept Jesus as your Savior. We can't wait to see you grow up and become a godly young man!!!  I love you so much Colton Graham!!!!

3 Years Old

2 comments:

Ben and Audrey said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Colton!

he is adorable!

Stephanie Perdue said...

Love that picture of him. I can't believe that he is three. Oh my!