Friday, December 31, 2010

Lasy Day of 2010

I cannot believe that today marks the last day of the year! Where did it go? Feels like yesterday we couldn't wait for 2010 so we could find out who our 3rd child was going to be and having him added to our family. There were definately more bad parts to this year than good, plenty of days Jon and I would look at each other and say, come on 2011. I pray that it will be a great year for our family. I pray for no broken bones and less trips to the ER next year!

The best parts of 2010
1. Finding out we were having our 3rd boy
2. Celebrating 6 years of marriage to my best friend
3. My brother got married to a great girl
4. Caden Bryant Kenney was born!!!!

I am so blessed with an incredible husband, 3 healthy growing boys, and most importantly, a Savior who loves me unconditionally. I don't think there is anything else I could ask for!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments: