Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Love of a Child

My oldest loves his Mom so much and I am so thankful. Yesterday at school they were having Santa Shop where we could send in money and put people in our family he needed to buy presents for and he could do the shopping. We didn't send any money because we already have gifts but his teacher from last year gave him some money, because he is absolutely rotten, so he decided to get me a present. He got in the car and was smiling ear to ear. I bought you a present, he said. So when we got home he got in his backpack and pulled out a bag. He was jumping with excitement. I asked where he got the money to do this and said that Ms.Bradley had given it to him. I opened the bag and he had bought me a pen with Mom on it. It was silver with purple on it, he knows that is my favorite color. He was beaming with pride since he had done it all by himself. I think I will keep that pen forever!!!!

Today when we got home from school I was standing in the kitchen when he came up and just bear hugged me and told me, "You are the best Mom in the WHOLE world!" Well my heart just melted. I love that kid so much and I am so thankful that I get to be a Mom to 3 of the best sons anyone could ask for!!!!!

Please stop growing up!!

No comments: