Saturday, May 21, 2011

11 Months




This month I just couldn't decide which picture to use so I just did my 2 favorites. I cannot believe that he is 11 months old already. What a sweet baby boy he is.

He doesn't have a bottle anymore, is on real milk. Eats real food all the time and LOVES every bit of it! This boy is gonna kill me when he is a teenager.

He has 6 teeth with all 4 one yr. molars breaking through. Please pray for us :)

I don't know his weight but I do know he is solid! And I love every bit of this baby! He can stand alone and is starting to try and take steps which will make him more than likely our quickest walker. I am not ready for that.

He adores his brothers and laughs and squeals all the time while playing with them! I love watching them play.

HAPPY 11 MONTHS CADEN BRYANT!!!

No comments: