Tuesday, May 31, 2011

6 Years Old?!?

6 years ago today I was so excited but also so nervous. I had only been married 15 months and having just turned 21 I didn't really know how this parenting thing was going to go but God blessed us beyond my wildest dreams. What a sweet, healthy, happy baby boy he gave us as our firstborn! I love him so much. He is turning into such an awesome young man. The older he gets the more excited I get to see the Godly man we have been praying for him to become.  He has the sweetest spirit and never wants you to be upset with him. He loves his brothers so much and loves his friends from church and school. I cannot believe he will be in the 1st grade in 2 months! Time is flying faster and faster.

Cooper Weston we love you more than words can say but God loves you even more and we pray for you and your future that you will use your life to further the gospel. We are so proud to call you our son and you are our favorite Cooper in the whole world!


Pictures to come from his bday party! :)

No comments: