Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baby Dedication on Mother's Day

Today was a special day for me. It was Mother's Day and we got to dedicate our baby boy to the Lord. I am so honored to have been given three of the most amazing boys in the world. I do not deserve all that the Lord has blessed me with and I am so grateful for my 3 blessings!

I am so thankful for my husband and all the hard work he does for our family to provide for us which gives me the opportunity to stay home with our boys. I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a huge help to me and I love him so much.

Here are a couple pictures of our day. I am so sad to say that I didn't get one single picture of me with my boys today. It was a crazy day. Jon's sister graduated from college today and we ate out for lunch and dinner. Oh well. We will try and get it done one day soon...maybe :)



Whole Kenney gang, minus Philip who had to leave early

Jon with his sister Sarah & brother Daniel

My wonderful in-laws with Sarah

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He is getting so big Jess!

Don't feel bad...I didn't get a picture with my boys either. (I got a ton of Jason).