Saturday, December 17, 2011

4 Years Old

Colton Graham

 My Colton is 4 years old today! Where has the time gone? You were such a sweet baby but you sure did cry a lot and have some tummy issues...things that felt like would never end and now look at you!! You make me laugh all day long with your hilarious comments that you make. Your honestly is nice but can be a little too honest at times :) We sometimes think you are in a world of your own. You bring so much joy to our home and I am so proud of you. You love your big brother and you think your little brother is pretty special. I love hearing the three of you laugh and love to watch you guys wrestle. I'm sure the years to come will be crazy with you boys but I can't wait!! We pray for you daily to accept Jesus as your Savoir!! These four years have been amazing and I am so glad God blessed us with you right before Christmas!!! We love you sweet boy!!

I will do another post with all the party fun!! 

No comments: