Thursday, December 8, 2011

Georgia On My Mind

Today is a very sad day at the Kenney house. Our Pastor and family left this morning to move back home to Georgia for him to be the pastor at their home church. I am truely excited for them but selfishly miss them tons already! Stephanie is one of my most dearest friends. We have made tons of memories these past four years! She is a true friend and also one that I have laughed with till I have cried. We had many adventures with all our kids along for the ride. When we met there were only 3 now there are 7!! :) Having all our kids the same ages has been so fun. My boys are sad that the Perdues are not in their classes anymore. Our first Sunday at Crosspointe was Pastor Jim's as well...so they are just like family. Cooper is the one that really gets what is going on and it's been hard. Jake is his best bud!! He came home from AWANA last night saying that he was kinda lonely at church now because Jake is his best friend and he isn't gonna see him anymore. Tears! I pray for him! I am excited about taking trips down south to visit. Here is a picture of all the kiddos from Thanksgiving night. I am so thankful the Lord brought our two families together!! We love you Pastor Jim, Stephanie, Jake, Judd, Anna Kate, and Sadie!!!

Ages: 6, 6, 4, 3, 3, 1, 1

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love that picture. Look at Anna! So funny!

Stephanie Perdue said...

awww...I totally just saw this post. Can you tell that I am really behind on my blog reading?

We love you guys and miss you tons. It was good to chat the other day.