Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ballin'

My Coop loves him some basketball...its in his genes :) He is playing for Brighton again this year on a full court with 8 1/2 ft goals. He eats it up! I LOVE watching him play. I must admit I get into it alot, shocker...but it sometimes drives me crazy b/c I know more than the coach does. Anyways he loves it and has been blessed with pure talent from the Lord. Our first game went into triple OT...we ended up losing by 1 point! Yes I was sweating just a little bit...ha! Coop had 10 of our teams 13 points! Proud Mama right here!

Next game was very tough and the team we played was out of control I tried to calm myself multiple times but my flesh was coming out. Needless to say we lost but Coop had 5 of our 7 points! I am so proud of him and can't wait to watch him play the rest of the season!!

I love you Coop and am so proud of you and your bball skills :)

Pics to come soon. Hard to do that with the other 2.

Let's Go Cardinals!

No comments: