Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fever Free

Well Cooper has been fever free since Wednesday afternoon and will be going to school tomorrow. Both sets of grandparents are coming to eat lunch with him at school.

I think it is pretty cool that my children have all 4 grandparents that are very involved with their lives. I only started out with 3 grandparents and none of them lived around here. It is something that Jon and I should never take for granted.

Enough of the boys....I am not sick! Wednesday night I had a low fever and was just hoping that I was just exhaused from taking care of the kids.

Thursday it was higher and my body ached so bad. It hurt to move and I knew that I had the flu. Jon immediately began spraying lysol and wiping down everything he thought I had touched.

Hoping it wouldn't last very long I settled into bed to sleep it off...or I was sent to my room and told not to come out until it was gone :) I love my husband!

No comments: