Sunday, September 20, 2009

No fever!?!?!?

Well, I went to bed last night with a 100 degree fever and woke up to a 98.7! I am scared that it was a fluke but I have been fine all day. I am very weak but feel better.

I am still coughing and sneezing but the body aches are gone and I do not have a fever. While the guys were at church I washed my sheets and so that makes me feel clean.

I am still in my room just to be sure its gone. I am praying its over and that I can gain my strength back. Just taking a shower about put me over the edge.

Jon and I leave for a conference on Wednesday so I pray that I will be 100% and that Jon does not end up getting it.

2 comments:

Ben and Audrey said...

so sorry ya'll have been dealing with the flu. hope you feel better super soon! we've just been praying that we don't get it!!!

Stephanie Perdue said...

Good job updating since you didn't have anything else to do with your time while you were trapped in your bedroom :-)