Monday, September 14, 2009

High Fever

Well, we have been at home now since Friday night and Cooper has had a fever off and on. Sunday we did not go to church and I was getting upset b/c he was just as wild as normal. So Sunday night he didn't have a fever so we were going to send him to school today.

Well, I went for a run this morning and came home to a crazy house. Jon had been up w/ the boys since I had left. Colton had gotten sick in his bed and needed a bath. Jon had made Coop's lunch and was trying to get him ready for school. So when I got home I started getting his clothes on him and he felt warm so I took his temp. It was 99.4. Man, he can't go to school. So we put his pj's back on and try to relax.

He was fine till about 3:00. He breaks out with this 103 degree fever with chills and gets very pale. I was very nervous and didn't really know what was going on. Jon was in Staff meeting so I couldn't even talk to him.

He was in bad shape that night and I had talked with a nurse off and on and they told me that he needed to be seen on Tuesday...

No comments: