Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love Fall!

I love the change of seasons, espically when it starts to cool off!! I will admit that I love cold weather. I love the beach also but I would much rather be cold than hot.

Fall brings a refreshing desire to be outside with the boys and to just sit and read a book with the windows open while the cool breeze blows in! I love it!!

Fall also brings college football! We are so excited about this Saturday when Alabama has their first football game of the season. Hope it will be a good year for them!

Cooper is loving school and making friends. He is the teachers pet also. They were coloring things that were orange and his teacher went and found a basketball just for Coop to color b/c they know he loves basketball! He is a little spoiled.

Colton is enjoying having Mom all to himself these days. He is very clingy and some days are good and some are bad b/c I have no one to entertain him while I try to do housework. I cannot believe that he will be 2 years old in just 3 months!!! Time is flying by.

Jon is busy busy at the church. We love Crosspointe so much and are so thankful that God has placed us there. The church is growing alot and we are very excited about what the future holds for our church.

I am just doing the normal Mom thing, trying to get schedules adjusted to school time and all that good stuff. I am also going to be running the St.Jude Half Marathon on December 5th. I have truly fallen in love with running and it makes me very happy! Its nice to have a goal to work towards, my training offically starts Sept.28th! Would love some encouraging words!

Cooper is on a church soccer team this fall and Jon and Pastor Jim are the coaches. It will be quite a hoot I am sure but I will post some pics from his fall season of soccer.

Thats all for now...hope it won't be very long before I write again.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Girl, I am with you on the fall!!! I can't wait for cool weather all the time.

You will do GREAT at the 1/2 marathon!!! I am totally jealous. Maybe next year I will join you.

I started laughing when I think about soccer. Do you remember our youth team at church? Man we were terrible. I bet Coop will love it.

Amy said...

I have your post. Fall really doesn't happen in Austin until Thanksgiving. :) It is so hot here...triple digits.
We are ready for football too. We will be going to the A&M game on Saturday. Football Season is our favorite!
Can't wait to see you guys one of these days, but I love to keep up with you and your family through your blog.
Love ya'll!

Ben and Audrey said...

yay for fall!! i love everything about it. and i'm actually getting excited about college football too! don't tell ben!

i know i'll really enjoy fall this year b/c i can get jack out and take him places.

i know you will be awesome in that marathon. i bet it turns out to be a piece of cake for you!