Saturday, September 19, 2009

Still have the flu...

I am sitting here in bed, where I have been since Thursday and I am sick of being sick. Everytime I take my temp I pray that it is gone and its still there.

The chills and body aches are terrible!!!! There is really nothing you can do for it except drink lots of water and wait it out.

I am sick of my house and my bedroom and I am tired of hearing all my boys out in the living room and not being able to play with them. It breaks my heart when Colt is banging on the door yelling, Momma!!!! I want so badly to go grab him and give him the biggest kiss...Jon would die!!

My husband has been amazing through all of this. He took the boys to his parents house today just to get out of our house but made me promise to not leave my room and if I did to remember what I touched so he could clean it when he got home.

No comments: