Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All Nighter...

I will start from the beginning...

When I picked Cooper up from school yesterday he was all smiles. When we reached the gas station I got out and started the pump and when I got in the car he was crying. I asked what was wrong and he said his stomach hurt. I asked if he was going to get sick and he said no, then proceeded to gag. So I ran in and asked for a bag or something to give him for the ride home in case he did get sick.

We got home and I gave him so Pepto and 5 minutes later he was fine. Then he asked if he had to go to school the next day? I said um...yes you are not sick. Then his stomach began to hurt again :)

So off and on all night he was fine then he was sick. He played in the playroom and then when we said he had to go to bed he was sick again. So Jon and I just knew he didn't want to go to school for some reason and was just putting on a show.

We got in bed about 11 and at 1:15am I screamed out loud when I rolled over and he was right there in my face!!!!!!!! He was crying saying his stomach hurt.

We got the stuff out and made him a pallet on our floor so he wouldn't wake up Colton. We were up with him till 3 when he finally gave up and went to sleep. About 5 he woke up and threw up. So I guess he did have a stomach ache. He is still throwing up now so he got his wish and is not going to school today.

I don't know why he is getting sick so much lately but I know that God is also preparing Jon and I for being up all hours of the night when our little one arrives.

I just wish he got sick on any other day than Wednesday because when Jon leaves this morning he will not be home till they are in bed tonight. Lord help me get through this day!

No comments: