Monday, January 11, 2010

Yay for Monday!

I am so excited for today!

Cooper is back to school and is feeling so much better.
Jon is at work.
Colton is home with me and we are finally starting back on our normal schedules with school and work.

Having Cooper home for a few weeks was great but we like schedules around here and now its nice to know pretty much what everyday brings.

Colton woke up this morning after Jon had already taken Coop to school and was asking where Cooper and Daddy were. I said they were at school and work and he said, Oh. So precious! I love having this time with him!

I have been feeling our baby move more and more these days and that makes it all worth it! The beginning is so hard and loooong that by the time I start feeling the baby I am feeling so much better and to know someone is really in there is so exciting!

2 weeks from today we will know if Caden or Harleigh is in there! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

i love being back in a routine too. although, our normal routine is about to change 100% witha new baby!!

i'm praying that Jack adjusts well to a new baby & that i'm able to keep him going on his same schedule.

these last 4 weeks can not go by fast enough. i'm definitely uncomfortable & i'm so ready to meet her!

only 2 weeks for you until you know boy or girl!! i'm so excited. i can't wait to hear which one it will be. and feeling the baby move is definitely the best part!!