Sunday, January 24, 2010

I don't know what to say...

I am not too sure on how to title this post. But here is our exciting day...

We woke up and got to church for Revival with Bill Stafford, which was great! And Aaron and Lindsay Keegan got to come and we got to see their sweet girls. We went to lunch and had a great time. We got home just in time to take a nap. The boys went down with no questions and so did I :) Jon stayed up to get some work done and said that Colton coughed the whole time he was supposed to be asleep so he didn't know if he even slept. When they woke up Colton was just not himself. He was very squirmy and nothing would satisfy him. No fever and so we were just going to see how he was in a little bit to see if we could go to church tonight.

About that time he threw up a ton! And of course, me being my pregnant self went to my bathroom and threw up! Poor Jon!

He has been fine since and I am praying it was just all that drainage in his throat and that he will be better tomorrow. I have prayed that the boys don't get sick this week when we have 4 days of Revival b/c I will be all alone if that happens! Please pray that he wakes up tomorrow his normal self and we can continue with all our plans for our doctor visit!

We are excited about tomorrow morning but praying we have a peaceful night tonight and wake up to healthy children!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Im going to need a facebook post or a blog post soon after ya'll find out what you are having. =) I mean of course tell your family first and then tell the internet world.
Hope your boys feel better this morning.