Thursday, January 7, 2010

Water Water Water

So starting January 1st I have drank nothing but water. I love me some Dr.Pepper but I was addicted and it needed to stop. Being pregnant has helped but I still had to have one everyday or I would have a terrible headache!

I have done great even when my wonderful husband walks in drinking a Route 44 Coke from Sonic! What a nice guy :)

But with Cooper being sick for 4 days now and being stuck in the house all I have wanted is a Dr.Pepper. I told Jon that I wanted one so bad but knew I would be made at myself if I did. Good thing was there was none in the house :)

Yesterday Jon ran to the Dollar General down the road on his way to work, all day long, and bought me some of my favorite chips and dip and a 2 liter of Dr.Pepper! He walked in and I said, um...who is that for?!? He said you, you said you wanted one.

So all day long yesterday I had a whole unopened 2 liter of Dr.Pepper staring at me and I wanted it SOOO bad!

He got home last night and I had not opened the bottle! YAY ME! I wanted it so bad but knew that I would be so upset with myself!

I am praying the temptations get easier and maybe if they are not in my house I will not want one. :)

How are you doing on your New Years Resolutions?!?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Route 44 drinks. Jason comes home drinking them too and I want one so bad. Keep going girl, you can do it.
P.S. I want to see a belly pic soon. =) I want to see that sweet baby!

Ava Grace Photography said...

I completely feel your addiction! I haven't been able to give them up just yet but hopefully I can in the future

Stephanie Perdue said...

Good Job! I knew you could do it.

ShawnandSherri said...

Lol, I am due on Tuesday and I had just told my hubby that once the baby is here, I am drinking nothing but water and milk til the baby weight is gone. This pregnancy has been all about sweet tea and juice...and warm drinks with all this freezing weather. Gotta love those liquid calories ;). I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!