Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So close but yet so far away...

Today was going to be the day that our lives got back to our normal routine. Jon went back to work yesterday and Cooper was to start school today...

Yesterday we went to play at a friends house and Cooper was freezing, pale, and his hands were blue. So Stephanie checked his temp, 100.3. Not fun! So we came home and he was acting fine.

I called the doctor b/c he said something about his throat hurting but then said it was fine. They told me to come on in since he does go to school so they could rule out strep throat if that is what was bothering him.

We got to the doctor about the time he started shivering and turning blue again. They check his temp and it was 103. The strep test was negative but he said that if he doesn't get cold symptoms then it prob was strep and he gave me some medicine to get filled if that is what happened.

He woke up this morning crying about his throat w/ no cold symptoms so I was gonna get his prescription filled and we would be good. Then he said his stomach hurt. 20 minutes later he was throwing up everywhere!

Praying Colton and I don't get it. Just when I stop getting sick from being pregnant I will probably be doing it again real soon. I seem to ALWAYS get what the boys get. Jon on the other hand never gets sick, he says its because he doesnt eat or drink after us! O well, that is our life today!!

The joys of motherhood!

No comments: