Friday, June 18, 2010

Almost There

This week I have finished all my errands that were on my to do list before baby gets here and today I checked off the last one! Tomorrow all day is our last family day as the 4 of us! The boys are excited that we are going to see Toy Story 3 and then who knows what else we will do. I am so excited to spend all day with my boys and then I get to add another little man to the mix in just a couple of days!!!

We can't wait to hold our precious baby! We have to be at Baptist Womens on Monday at 5am! Don't think I'll be sleeping very much that night! We are very excited around our house!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very exciting- I will be thinking and praying for ya'll on Monday! Can't wait to see pictures.
Love,
Amy

Ashley Fisher :) said...

so exciting! will be praying for you!