Monday, June 14, 2010

Colton's Doctor's Appt

Jon and I took Colton today for his 2nd xray to see how things were progressing. I have been praying that he would be healed and that they would say he is doing great. They did the xray which is not fun then we went to a room. The doctor came in and asked what they told us Wednesday night at the hospital? We told him and he said, well I can't even see a specific spot where anything happened on the xray!!!! So he sat Colton up and he began to press on the collar bone, HELLO! I was like umm....leave him alone! Colton did great and just flinched a little. The doc said he looks good and to just keep the bandage on for 7-10 days until he wants to take it off b/c it doesn't hurt anymore. He said its still sore but its healing great! He cannot go into a class at church for 2 weeks just to be sure he doesn't fall or injure it again. We have an appt. July 8th to make sure he is good to go! I know that God answered our prayers and he is doing so much better. I pray that in 7 days he will be doing tons better so he can be a good big brother to Caden. Thank you for your prayers, they were felt and the xray shows that my God hears our prayers and answers them! Just continue to pray for us as we are all getting ready to have our sweet baby in just a few short days!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I'm so glad is he better! I know you are so relieved. Now come on Kaden

Shannon said...

oops, i mean Caden

Ashley Fisher :) said...

That's awesome Jess! You such are a trooper!