Monday, June 28, 2010

Life with Three

Today is my first day home alone with my 3 guys. I honestly didn't know how it was going to be with 3 kids but I figured since Cooper is 5 now he would be a great help and Colton just does whatever Coop does so I figured they would be good and they have done awesome! Cooper is such a help to me when I need him to get me something or just to sit by me and cuddle! Colton has really surprised us and loves his little brother so much, he says "I hold him, I hold him" all the time and I love to see the three of them together. I pray that they will all be best friends growing up and stick together forever!

Today has gone well. Caden is the most precious baby and is doing wonderful. He maybe gets up once a night and has already slept from 10-6 as well. We are truly blessed. He loves for his mama to hold him and I have no problem with that. He very rarely cries and does not spit up at all! Thank you Lord, Colton had reflux really bad and we prayed very hard for Caden to not have any issues with it. So far so good!

I was holding Caden the other night and just started crying and Jon asked what was wrong and I just smiled and said, He's just so cute! Hormones! But I just can't get over the fact that God chose me to be the mom to these 3 little boys. I love them so much and I pray for them daily to accept Christ at a young age. Cooper woke up the morning we had Caden and told my mom that he asked Jesus into his heart. Jon has been talking with him alot lately and we are praying for him. He still doesn't really understand everything yet but he is getting close and I pray that his heart will stay open till that time comes.

We are ready to see Daddy around here. Having him home for a week was very nice and my boys miss him! And so do I!

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

you are such a sweet mom!! i'm so happy for you! those boys are blessed to have you. i really wish i could hold that sweet boy!!

now, stop talking about how great 3 kids is, you're making me want another one!!! (and i need a little more time for that!!)