Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update

Well we have survived the past few days with Colton. The first couple were pretty rough, he was in pain and kept forgetting that he couldn't use his right arm, which is the one he always uses. An hour after he has his pain meds he is good. He has now learned his limits on what he can and can't do with his right arm and he is doing well using his left arm for most things. We go tomorrow at noon to get him another xray and to see the progress he is making. I am praying that the Lord has healed him! He really stresses me out and I don't think thats good in my condition! I just DO NOT want him to fall again and mess it up worse than it already is! Oh and we are having a baby in 8 days!!! O my! I pray Caden stays comfy in my tummy till Monday when we induce so we can have these next days to focus on getting Colton as back to normal as we can! Please pray for us tomorrow at noon that we receive good news from the doctors! I will let you know what we find out!